- Click on the quiz
2. Then click on edit quiz (note a quiz can only be edited until a user have done it)
3. Make sure your question bank is not hidden- if it is click show
4. Create your questions in the question bank – this makes them available in future quizzes
5. Click on create a new question
6. Choose your question type
7. Then click add
8. Create your question – Name- Question Text- default mark etc.
9. Click save changes when it is done
10. The question should now appear in the question list
11. Create all your questions
12. Click Add.
13. Click add from question bank.
14. Choose all questions you would like to add to the quiz.
15. Click save.
16. Click courses to check the quiz is there.